GLOBUS 2021: Spanish Fiesta (ZX)
14 days from Madrid to Madrid
Originally chanted at the toreros during bullfights, 'Ole!' is now a term used to congratulate anyone's exceptional performance in sunny and live-in-the-moment Spain. Prepare for those two happy syllables to roll off your tongue as you discover the past and modern-day feats of everyone from artists and architects to chefs and winemakers throughout this lively tour of Spain. Our most in-depth look at the land of the nonstop fiesta, this 14-day tour leads you from city to city and coast to coast for Picasso and paella, fortresses and flamenco, and Gaudi and the great Rioja wines. Equally satisfying is seeing the legendary backdrops used for some of classic literature's finest prose-from Granada's Moorish Alhambra complex to Pamplona's famous Calle Estafeta, the famous street where the annual 'running of the bulls' takes place. Ole!
Call (636) 978-5510 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246605
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 14 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Madrid||Welcome to Madrid! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Madrid||MADRID Guided sightseeing includes the Prado Museum and a stop at Puerta del Sol, Cibeles Fountain and Calle Alcala. (B)|
|Day 3||Vitoria||SEGOVIA See the Roman Aqueduct.BURGOS Orientation walk. See the Cathedral of Santa Maria.VITORIA Free time late afternoon to browse. (B,D) 286 mi / 460 km|
|Day 4||Pamplona||BILBAO Guided visit of the Guggenheim Museum.SAN SEBASTIAN Free time to browse and for lunch.PAMPLONA [LF] Walk along the Calle Estafeta, followed by a Rioja wine-pairing dinner at Basaburua restaurant. (B,D) 168 mi / 270 km|
|Day 5||Barcelona||SARAGOSSA Orientation walk includes Plaza del Pilar. Free time for lunch.Scenic drive en route to Barcelona. (B) 311 mi / 500 km|
|Day 6||Barcelona||BARCELONA Guided sightseeing includes sights of the Columbus Monument, Plaza de Cataluna, and panoramic views of the city and harbor from Montjuic Hill. Visit the Sagrada Familia Basilica. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Barcelona with an excursion to Montserrat. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 7||Valencia||VALENCIA Guided sightseeing features a photo stop at the Arts and Sciences Complex and a traditional Horchata (rice, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon drink) tasting. (B,D)230 mi / 370 km|
|Day 8||Granada||Scenic drive toward the mountains past cave dwellings near Guadix and Purullena en route to Granada.GRANADA Free time late afternoon before dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D) 336 mi / 540 km|
|Day 9||Costa del Sol||GRANADA Guided walking tour includes the Alhambra complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife. (B) 103 mi / 165 km|
|Day 10||Costa del Sol||COSTA DEL SOL [LF] Excursion to Malaga for a guided walking tour through the Old City and tapas tasting at the famous El Pimpi Bodega. Free time to explore. (B)22 mi / 35 km|
|Day 11||Seville||Border crossing to Gibraltar.GIBRALTAR Guided sightseeing, includes St. Michael's Caves.SEVILLE [LF] Visit the famous Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla, the royal bull ring. (B,D) 255 mi / 410 km|
|Day 12||Seville||SEVILLE Visit Plaza de Espana. Guided sightseeing includes Casa de Pilatos, and a walk through the Santa Cruz quarter. (B)|
|Day 13||Madrid||CORDOBA Guided walking tour includes the Mosque of the Caliphs. Free time to browse.MADRID Farewell dinner at your hotel. (B,D) 360 mi / 580 km|
|Day 14||Madrid||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).