Brochure Type: Europe & Britain First Class 2017
'Cead mile failte' - A hundred thousand welcomes await you in Ireland. Embrace the free-spiritedness of your hosts as you explore soulful Dublin and secure your gift of the gab with a Blarney kiss. Admire inspiring Irish landscapes along the Ring of Kerry and striking Cliffs of Moher, and learn about Cobh's tragic Titanic history.
- City tour in Dublin
- Scenic drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Orientation of Waterford, Cork, Cobh and Killarney
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares and Phoenix Park
- View St. Kevin's Cross in Glendalough and St. John's Castle in Limerick
- Visit Trinity College, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal, Cobh Heritage Centre, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and the Cliffs of Moher
- 5 full breakfasts
- 2 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Services of a professional Irish Travel Director
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (636) 978-5510 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13358391
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 6 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Dublin||Arrive Dublin - Afternoon Sightseeing: Welcome to Dublin. Discover the city's charms on a guided tour with a Local Specialist. Walk the cobbled courtyard of Trinity College to visit its library and the ornate Book of Kells. Later make an exclusive visit to one of the city's unique treasures, The Little Museum of Dublin, after it has closed its doors to the public for a Welcome Reception with canapés and drinks.Welcome Reception|
|Day 2||Cork||Dublin - Glendalough - Waterford - Cork: Leave the bustling Irish capital for the peaceful 6th century monastic ruins at Glendalough. The 100-foot-tall Round Tower, the Cathedral, and St. Kevin's Cross are highlights of your stop. Travel on to see more delicate works of art during your Cultural Insight experience at the House of Waterford Crystal in Waterford. Later head to Cork, the 'Rebel County', where you have a free evening.Full Breakfast|
|Day 3||Killarney||Cork - Cobh - Blarney - Killarney (2 Nights): Visit the Heritage Centre in Cobh to learn about the city's history and legacy. From the Great Famine and the 'coffin ships' to the doomed Titanic and Lusitania, this unique display presents the Queenstown Story in a way like no other. Then head to Blarney where you can climb to the top of Blarney Castle to kiss the famed stone and acquire the 'gift of the gab'. Arrive later in picturesque Killarney.Full Breakfast|
|Day 4||Killarney||Ring of Kerry Excursion: This morning enjoy free time in Killarney or stop at Torc Waterfall for a leisurely guided walk with a Local Specialist. Continue your day winding around the picture-perfect Ring of Kerry. Take in the views of coast and sea, fields and rolling hills in this landscape that has inspired artists and poets for centuries. Join your companions this evening for a memorable Be My Guest dinner on a traditional farm in Killarney. Full Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining|
|Day 5||Limerick||Killarney - Foynes - Cliffs of Moher - Limerick: Your first stop today is the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes, the refuelling point for Pan Am's Flying Boat, the Yankee Clipper, from 1939-1945. Gain a Cultural Insight as you board a replica Boeing 314 to experience life as a passenger. Toast the last day of your trip with your fellow travellers and Travel Director when you enjoy a delicious Irish coffee in the place where it was allegedly invented in the 1940s by Joe Sheridan - a chef in Foynes. Later travel to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher which rise up to 700 feet above the pounding Atlantic waves before continuing on to your hotel in Limerick.Full Breakfast|
|Day 6||Depart Shannon||Limerick - Depart Shannon: It's time to say farewell to the Emerald Isle and your travel companions at the end of your holiday. Transfers are available. Conditions apply.Full Breakfast|
- International Air: Trafalgar guarantees to quote you the lowest possible airfare available on the day that you book. Please note that airfares are not included in the prices above.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class